“With polybutylene, it is not a question of if it is going to fail, it is a matter of when”
Plumbing Express Atlanta is the leading provider of polybutylene pipe replacement services.
Across the greater metro Atlanta region and the state of Georgia, our team has re-piped thousands of homes. Our company is comprised of highly specialized w2 employees. We are fully licensed and insured.
We are friendly professionals and we are focused on doing a great job replacing the pipes in your home. Hiring our company means you will get the best service, the best materials, and the best job. We have perfected the process of replacing poly pipes and fixing the resulting drywall cuts. Realtors, home inspectors, and neighbors across the community refer our company every day. Customer satisfaction is very important to us. If you are considering pipe replacement, please look us up online or call 770-629-9518.
Key aspects of our polybutylene pipe replacement service include:
- Dust Mitigation – About a quarter to a third of our time is spent on dust mitigation and protecting our client’s property.
- Teamwork with our customers – Re-piping a home is major work. Part of our on site assessment of your home prior to the job includes letting you know what to expect and what you can do to be prepared. Communication is key to a smooth job.
- Top Quality Materials – We do quality plumbing work with quality materials. Saving a few dollars on cheap pipe is something we would never do.
- Professional Workmanship – We re-pipe homes every day. Working with us means you are working with the most highly skilled re-pipe experts in the Georgia market. All of us are w2 employees and not subcontractors.
- Efficiency – We have simplified and nearly perfected the process of pipe replacement. Nobody does a faster and better job from start to finish.
- Cost – A typical residential plumbing outfit would charge 5600-6200 for pipe replacement and not include drywall. For that same house we would include drywall repair, paint match, ceiling texture, and all the other special aspects of our service. Our job would be completed faster, performed better, and cost less at 4300-5000.
- Convenient Payment Options – In addition to accepting all customary forms of payment we offer special financing options with approved credit and are able to accept payment at closing so our clients do have have to come out of pocket.
Sellers should consider pipe replacement prior to listing and buyers should replace pipes at closing. You should speak with us today: 770-629-9518