Searching for Plumbing Jobs Near Me?
Stop searching for “plumbing jobs near me” and apply to Plumbing Express, today! With 4,800,000 people in Atlanta alone, there’s plenty of plumbing work, but finding plumbing companies hiring near you can be challenging. Plumbing Express is a top-rated company looking to hire experienced plumbers and journeymen to provide quality service plumbing work to our clients throughout Metro Atlanta.
Current Job Openings
- Experienced Plumber (Click to read more about the specific position)
Plumbing As a Career
Did you know that the average plumber salary in the United States for 2019 is $56,285? The average annual pay for master plumber jobs in the United States for 2019 is $60,953(1).This means that plumbing is more than just a great way to make money; it’s a sustainable career with lots of opportunity for growth.
A career at Plumbing Express allows you to:
- Work with a variety of residential and commercial clients.
- Earn a great plumber salary (plus commission)!
- Develop your skills and obtain your plumbing license.
- Work in a fun and family-friendly environment.
We Are Plumbing Express – Offering Plumbing Jobs Near You
Our mission is to work hard every day to be the best place to work and the best plumber to hire.
“Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.” -John Wooden
We are a fully licensed and insured Georgia plumbing company. Besides our plumbing service and repair division, we are also known as the market leader in turn-key replacement of water distribution systems in homes. We have replaced the failing polybutylene and failing copper in literally thousands of homes across Georgia. We are employee-owned and operated.
Our plumber wages are extremely competitive! You can expect to earn 10-15% plumbing commission pay per job in addition to your salary. Our reputation and diverse clientele make it easy for you to earn excellent wages for your work.
Plumbing Express encourages tons of professional development and offers master plumber jobs as well as service plumbing jobs. We’ll help you through the licensure process and make sure that you’re always growing in your abilities and developing your character.
There are great perks included with your job at Plumbing Express. We offer health insurance, PTO, and a 401(k) with 4% company match after one year of work. On top of that, you get to work in a great environment with other plumbers who are passionate about their work and want to see you succeed.
All About Us
- We are a top-rated Atlanta plumbing company.
- Recognized as one of the most awesome and fastest-growing plumbing companies.
- We provide reliable plumbing work in a fun & family-friendly atmosphere.
- Plumbing is ALL we do.
- We help your licensure process. Push yourself and your plumbing skills to another level!
The satisfaction of our clients means everything to us. Here’s what one happy customer said:
“We had just moved here and needed all of our piping changed to PVC, so we took their advice and recommendations. After hearing from our neighbors, we figured they would do a good job. They ended up doing an excellent job!”
Join Our Team
Earn excellent pay and still have time to enjoy your life! Work with a company with a great reputation and a friendly company culture.
Thanks to our cool staff and excellent customer service, we have earned one of the best online and offline reputations in metro Atlanta. Choose to work with us and be part of a solid team. Join us and take it to the next level!
For more information about our plumbing philosophy and industry expertise, check out our blog.
“It’s harder to stay on top than it is to make the climb. Continue to seek new goals.” -Pat Summit
- Repair, replace, and install plumbing systems and fixtures for residential and light commercial customers.
- Use your experience and professional judgment to diagnose plumbing problems, present and sell appropriate solutions, and then perform high-quality plumbing work to meet our customers’ needs.
- Skill and experience in residential and light commercial service plumbing.
- Personal integrity and genuine concern for our customers’ well-being.
- Good driving record, good background check, and being drug-free.
- Excellent compensation (range of $65K – $115K per year)!
- NO Sunday work.
- Paid time off.
- Health insurance.
- 401k with 4% company match after one year (100% vested).
Considering relocating to Atlanta? Let’s talk. Use the form below or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
What type of work does Plumbing Express do?
Plumbing is ALL we do! We provide plumbing services for both residential and commercial customers.
What’s the average plumber pay per hour?
The average salary for a journeyman plumber is $25.04 per hour in Georgia, and the average journeyman plumber salary in the United States is $52,650 (2). Your individual pay at Plumbing Express will depend on experience.
What are you looking for in a plumber?
In addition to strong technical skills and industry knowledge, Plumbing Express only employs plumbers with personal integrity and a great attitude. We also require a good driving record, background check, and a clean drug test.
Where can I learn more about Plumbing Express Jobs Near Me?
Visit our About page or send us a message. We’d love to get you more information!
Work With Us
Plumbing Express isn’t just an industry leader in plumbing. Since 2012, we’ve been a locally owned Georgia-based corporation. We’re passionate about providing excellent plumbing services to our residential and commercial clients, and we believe that good work starts with good plumbers. If you’re a journeyman or master plumber looking for service plumbing jobs near you, please apply now. Our reputation, client relationships, and company infrastructure can help you earn a higher salary as a plumber and have the work-life balance you desire!