Compare our service to the average plumber who re-pipes a home every once in a while and you will find we are easy to work with, faster, neater, and generally do a better job. Wall finishing services are included in our repipe price. We take care of the entire process including the drywall repair, paint match, ceiling texture match.
Our process for pipe replacement includes the following steps:
- Initial discussion over the phone We discuss general information about your repipe situation including your time frame and urgency. If you already have an active polybutylene leak, we can help.
- Free In-home inspection. We evaluate your home in-person because each home is different and has it’s own set of special requirements. Our inspection helps us plan and be prepared with the right materials and task list to complete your pipe replacement as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
- Prepare for our repipe to start: After we have inspected the house you’ll know the areas that need to be cleared of household items. Areas under cabinets, in certain closets, and on countertops may need to have items temporarily stored elsewhere.
- The morning works starts: We arrive at 8AM and spend significant amount time applying protective floor coverings and plastic to prevent the spread of drywall dust and debris. We will also need to move some furniture, disconnect and move washing machine and dryer. One your home is fully protected we commence the actual pipe replacement process.
- Cutting Sheetrock and installing new pipes: After your home is protected we begin opening walls to prepare for intstalling new pipe. Our plumbers carefully cut each drywall piece and give it a number before setting it aside for replacement. After holes are opened we begin running the pipe and hooking up the fixtures. At the end of each work day the plumbers hook your family’s water back up so you can stay in the house.
- Sheetrock, paint match, textures match: After the plumbers are finished our sheetrock finishers will start putting the pieces back. We take paint samples for computer match while the first coat of sheetrock mud has been applied and is d rying. Our sheet rock repair is done quickly and to a standard that leaves the home truly in finished condition. Additionally we will match ceiling textures such as stipple and popcorn.
- Final Walk-through and punchout: After the paint has dried and the dust has settled (literally) we will address any issues such as paint that did not match properly, bubbles, etc. Our goal is to keep an open line of communication open with you and will address any aspects of the project in need of a retouch.
- Completion: Congratulations, the project is completed and you have a new potable water system with a transferable warranty. You will be able to pass your contract along to anyone who buys the house. A new water system gives you piece of mind knowing that your home won’t be flooding while you are away and the new system makes an excellent selling feature. If you would like to start the process, please contact us to find out more about our repipe services: (770) 400-9219.
Pipe Replacement Specialists
Water Heating Services
What People Have to Say
“Overall, our interactions with Plumbing Express were professional, courteous and timely. Will definitely use again!”
I had all of the old pipes in my 18-year-old home removed and replaced. Plumbing Express did an exceptional job on the interior work. They matched all of the tile and grout, cleaned the site, and made it impossible to tell they had even been there…
We had just moved here and needed all of our piping changed to PVC, so we took their advice and recommendations. After hearing from our neighbors, we figured they would do a good job. They ended up doing an excellent job!
Plumbing Express was punctual, got the work done in a very tight time frame, and the quality was good. The employees were very courteous, on time, and very professional.
This team is professional, thorough, and friendly. The interior of our home looks great. There is no trace of work being done… I actually think it looks better than it did before the job! The patching and paint work are impeccable.